September 3rd, 2019
Low on time? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back (literally). Here are five easy exercises you can do from the comfort of your desk…
• While seated, cross your arms over your chest.
• Grab your shoulders.
• Rotate your upper body from the waist, turning gently from left to right as far as you can.
• You should feel a tension on both side of your lower back as it stretches out.
• Gently lift your shoulders.
• Let them slowly fall.
• You should feel tension being released as your shoulders drop.
• Hold both arms above your head.
• Link your hands with your palms facing upwards.
• Reach as high as possible.
• You should feel your shoulders stretching.
• Hold one arm across your body.
• Pull your elbow into your chest.
• You should feel your shoulder gently stretching.
• Stand up and stretch your arms out behind you.
• Clasp your hands together and gently lift your arms.
• You should feel the pressure in your shoulders ease off.
• Keep your chair close to your desk.
• Adjust the height and make sure your feet are fully on the floor.
• The top of your computer screen should be level with your eyes, and about an arms-length away from you.
Kensington’s Smartfit range is designed for working at desks and ergonomically tested to ensure you find a comfortable sitting position. Shop the range now >